EDUCATION WITH TECHNOLOGY IS A POWERFUL WEAPON THAT YOU CAN USE TO CHANGE THE WORLD...
Education + Technology = ED-TECH
In day-to-day life, Technology plays an important role in human life. Technology is driving the world so far and making the world better day by day and making life easier for human beings by using tools, crafts, and skills.
The world is getting smaller thanks to technology. The ultimate promise of technology is to make us a master of the world by touching / pushing / clicking the button.
In the 21st century, technology plays an important role in society technologies helps to prepare us to face the real world and how to interact with people on daily basis. We do not use technology we live technology. For any other kind of work we don`t have to be dependent on others (man power) we can do it by our self easily and quickly through technology.
1: INTRODUCTION OF TECHNOLOGY IN SCHOOL ERP & COLLEGE ERP
History of Technology:
The word Technology has been derived from a Greek Word
Technology refers to as simple as stone tools to information technology. Gradually different things started to be invented and various types of development and production started. The era of technology started when wheel was invented
2: What is Technology? What comes first to mind when we say technology?
What comes first to mind when we say Technology?
- Invention by a human being
- Modern Science.
- Tools and techniques of 21 Century.
We can`t define technology in one word. Technology refers to the use of tools, crafts, and skills of human beings and other sources of power. Methods, systems, and devices are the result of scientific knowledge being used for practical purposes.
A very simple definition of technology- we tend to think of technology as new at every single step we need the help of technology and it makes life easier we can say technology is a very honest servant in our day to day life
3: Role of Technology in School ERP & College ERP
Technology is rapidly changing the education environment and challenging students to adapt accordingly. Students are very fond of using technologies. Technology motivates the students to learn and to explore on the websites.
(For study material) at the same time, they have fun and enjoy learning new things from technology. Examples of educational technology in the classroom are interactive connected display boards (smartboards), digital textbooks (tablets).
Students need the help of technology and it makes life easier for school/college management as well as students. Students don`t have to search for books to complete their syllabus students and management are updated because of technology.
4: TOP 12 ADVANTAGES OF TECHNOLOGY IN SCHOOLS ERP /COLLEGES ERP / EDUCATION INSTITUTES ERP
Time management has become possible in this busy world due to technology. As per record/research technology saves time for the school/college management and students.
- Repetition of work stop
- The school director (owner) doesn’t have to visit all school branches and in a single click, he will get all the information of school/college by sitting at one place.
- Even students don’t have to wait for teachers to complete the syllabus.
- In just a few clicks we can shop, pay fees, schedule meetings/ lectures and many more things can be done without wasting our time traveling from one place to another.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION:
- Technology provides reliable and verified information Access to information in a quicker and easier way it’s very easy to take out some information about the chapter, author, school, historical places, etc. in a fraction of time.
- Modern technology has replaced radios, television books with digital ones, and e-books from where we get lots of knowledge and information about everything in every field.
- Introducing the automation there are plenty of education management software available in market which saves the money of management, it’s true that investing in technology can result in some upfront expenses but in the long run it can save on operational cost with better education and paperless work.
- Technology increases the productivity of management in low cost so they can focus on students and teachers. It saves money, time and energy of management as well as parents. They will be updated at a single click.
- Cut back on printed materials like textbooks, printing worksheet etc.
- School Technology reduces the cost of man power.
- No need of purchasing study materials (tools) for students. There are free tools available online for studying.
- Save expenses of travelling from one place to another.
ANYWHERE ANY TIME:
Anywhere anytime learning is the concept of delivering training to learners. Working Students can study from anywhere at any time no need to attend coaching or seminar for particular subjects, topics, especially in pandemic situations students were at home and were studying with the help of technology (smart classes).
- It provides ways for students to learn anywhere anytime. According to their time window and Convenient mode like desktop, mobile, laptop, etc.
Students are connected with the study materials & technology grasp the attention of the student who was not interested in studies and it built a good collaboration between students – teacher and students – study.
Likewise in pandemic situation students were connected to their class teachers through smart classes and it was easy for the management to connect with the teachers and parents.
- Students and teachers are taking interest in learning new things through technology so, it enhances the learning power and students are adopting the new things easily without any hassle.
- The majority of the students now embrace digital learning and it helps them to improve their grades, improve their efficiency and effectiveness, improve their focus and also keep themselves organized.
SAVE NATURAL RESOURCES:
- Technology saves our natural resources like paper, pencils, etc. Because of technology schools/colleges and students had stopped using natural resources. Example cutting of woods for making paper, pencil and many things. Technology had maintained the greenery of the world.
- Due to more tree plantation, we get a good level of oxygen and fresh air. We won’t have a society if we destroy the natural resources & environment.
- MODERN LEARNING TECHNIQUE:
- By learning new modern techniques like YouTube, Google classroom, canvas, kid blog, etc. students are much more using their skills and enjoying smart classes in the school.
Studying material had become a friend of the students and they never get bored by studying online. Technology is not an event it`s just a part of everyday learning
DISABLED PEOPLE ARE NOW ABLE:
- A disabled person or student is now able, they can also study and work because of technology. Technology has invented modern technology like wheelchairs, electric scooters, walkers, and many more things for physically challenged people. So they can have a normal life like others.
- Reduction of paperwork, manpower, in repetition of work and reduction of work load of school / college management and student’s .Reduction in use of natural resources and major thing is reduction of costing. Modern machines can easily perform task of around 10 people alone which is cost and time efficient.
- Most of the school’s management is looking to replace the bulk & heavy hard copy textbooks with digital ones. Many of the schools/colleges had been converted their classrooms into smart classes, where they learn a new technique of using modern technology through AI and VR.
- Modern technology will have classes where students can use the VR technique to learn about history through experiencing them with the help of a simple headset.
Better communications mean between school management – parents, teachers – students they don’t have to wait for the parent’s teacher meeting and it’s very easy to communicate with the employees when it’s required. In pandemic we saw that most of the Parent’s teachers meeting was held online which is a new and easiest way of communication all over the world.
5: SCHOOL/ COLLEGE / EDUCATION WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY:
- Many years ago education was based on books and lectures and now it’s Ipad, websites, YouTube, Google, android phone, laptops, video calls, etc. The relationship between technology, teaching, and learners is very strong due to technology.
- EduRBS Technology can`t imagine our education life without technology. Technology makes every impossible thing possible. Technology is a boon of the modern era anything and everything can be done through technology. Technology plays an important role in the education field.
EDUCATION LIFE WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY:
- Earlier without technology students used to sit down at one place for studying in School. Without going to school, students won`t be able to study. Management won`t be able to connect with students and teachers in School. It was very hard time for school management to maintain the record of students and teachers.
- It was a very difficult task for management to maintain data privacy. Too much of paper work was done indirectly lots of forest were cut down for paper and studying material tools. Students has to carry a heavy bags and bulkier books and note books at school ERP.
- Students were totally dependent on the teachers for any query or doubt of any subject or chapter Students awareness was totally dependent upon the teacher’s general awareness. Those years many students were not at all taking interest in studies caparison to present days.
- Students and management were not in multitasking. Management had to expend a lot on man power for completing the task properly. Manual work was very difficult to update every time.
Difficult to maintain the records of fees update, result, Tc, admission record, library books record, staff salary record many things.
- S…….SURVEY……………….SKIM THE MATERIAL TO BE READ
- Q…….QUESTION………….WRITE DOWN THE LIST OF QUESTIONS YOU BELIEVE SHOULD BE ANSWERED
- R……READ ………………….READ THE MATERIAL AND TAKE NOTES
- R….. RECITE………………… READ YOUR NOTES OUT LOUDLY
- R…….REVIEW………………GO OVER YOUR NOTES UNTIL YOU HAVE EVERYTHING
8: DICTIONARY :
- School Students were using a dictionary for any doubts and queries like the meaning of the word, and correct spelling related to the chapters. Without the help of a dictionary, students won’t be able to complete their tasks easily. Now they have a dictionary on their figure tips, all the information is accessible with just one click.
9: GROUP STUDY:
- School Students used to study in groups in the classrooms as well as at home to gain more information about a chapter or a project. They were learning through discussions and listening to others’ perspectives.
10: COLOUR NOTES:
Notes were written by blue/black pen but highlighted by sketch pens and notebooks were decorated by multi-colored and some designs on it with sketch pens to look attractive and feel good while studying and make your work look more energetic.
11: DESIGNATED STUDY AREA:
- Parents used to set up a study area for their children so that they can’t get distracted in one room and in a particular corner of the house.
12: LACK OF AWARENESS:
- Without technology, School ERP students were having lack skills, lack research, lack confidence, lack general awareness. Technology is a blessing to the world and it should be utilized properly and for the betterment of society.
- As per study and research the result came out is education life without technology is unimaginable for ever .It would be a better education with technology. Technology allows greater communication, resources sharing and improved practice .
- Students are aware of the positive impact of technology and ready to face the challenges by using technology. I believe technology will continue to become more affordable and more people will have the chance to use it .This will help more people get medical care and better education.