EduRBS Technology Pvt.Ltd.
What is ERP?
You need to have a basic understanding of how business work to understand? How an ERP helps in any business.
Origin of ERP: The term ERP was first used in the 1990s by the Gartner Group, but enterprise resource planning systems actually have their “roots deep in the manufacturing industry”, and can trace their history back to the 1960s. At this time, manufacturers needed a better way to manage, track, and control their inventory.
ERP is the modified Hi-Tech version of MRP (Material Requirements Planning). The term ERP was coined in 1990 and several variations on that classification in the intervening years.
It wasn’t until the 1990s that we first saw proper ERP software entering the arena. This saw the full integration of entire business across one single database in order to create agile adaptations to the demands of the market for the schedules of MRP and MRP II systems.
MRP SOFTWARE: Materials Requirements Planning—MRP—software emerged from a collaboration between IBM and a manufacturer of tractors and construction machinery: J.I Case. The ability to calculate the specifics of business has been a core requirement of businesses around the world over since the days of mercantilism, and modern incarnations of this were no exception.
In its earliest incarnation, this software was only really used by a select few manufacturing companies. These types of businesses were a fertile ground for a system like early MRP software to develop due to the unique requirements of procuring raw materials, producing goods, and moving these products to the final sellers. The limits of computational technology were also keenly felt by many organizations in the 1970s.
The hardware needed to run a complex program like MRP software could often require entire rooms in order to access the same processing power we can access in our smartphones today.
MRP II: The 1980s saw several advances in technology, including the invention of the CD and launch of Nintendo’s Game Boy. For production software, it saw the development of Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP II) systems.
Origin of ERP: The term ERP was first used in the 1990s by the Gartner Group, but enterprise resource planning systems actually have their “roots deep in the manufacturing industry”, and can trace their history back to the 1960s. At this time, manufacturers needed a better way to manage, track, and control their inventory.
1: MRP II is also can be called as Pre-ERP Software.
2: These systems included the functionality of old MRP systems, but began to integrate overarching coordination between the different departments responsible for the creation of the organization’s end product.
ERP II: An integration with other efficient business software solutions that allows the otherwise slow and ponderous machinery of large businesses to instead strike like lightning when an otherwise unattainable opportunity presents itself.
The History of ERP Companies: The companies that developed these software solutions also played a large role in adding their own personal and historical elements to the development of ERP systems.
While the rise of the SaaS (Software as A Service) model has opened the market to dozens of new vendors, the four oldest listed here have by managed the most influence on the arc of this rapidly growing industry.
SAP: (SYSTEMS, APPLICATIONS & PRODUCTS in data processing) Started by a team of former IBM engineers in Germany, Systems, Applications and Products in Data Processing (SAP for short) was founded in 1972 to provide business software for enterprise-level manufacturers.
They released their first ERP system, R/2, in 1992. However, it wasn’t until the release of the repetition of this software, R/3, that they exploded in their overall market share and quickly rose to prominence as one of the top vendors in the industry, with over 17,000 customers by 1999.
The BAAN Company: A Netherlandish company founded in 1978, BAAN entered the ERP market with the belief that the internet is the “ultimate enabler”, and it is easy to see that philosophy in the approach to their particular software solution.
They are known for their unparalleled cross-functionality amongst a variety of different business aspects and have access to a special tool, Org ware, that helps with implementation costs and has led it to become a leader in the defense and aerospace industries.
JD Edwards & Company: JD Edwards was founded in 1977 in Denver, Colorado, as a supplier for software for the IBM System i.e.; an early mini-computer used by many businesses before the turn of the century.
They launched their ERP system, One World, as a flexible alternative to larger products with a reach into any mid-market organizations. It was acquired by Oracle in 2003 for $1.8 billion.
Oracle: The current industry leader, Oracle is a titan in the ERP space, and for good reason. It is the second largest software company in the world after Microsoft, and has been in the ERP space since 1987.
Their ERP system, Oracle Applications, has one of the most extensive stables of applications and their database management software has served as the basis for other ERP systems, making them both a partner and competitor to these companies.
1: Mobility- An ERP system for supply chain management is essential to unifying disparate systems and removing inefficiencies and bottlenecks common in manual workflows. Enterprise mobility specific to ERP software is known as ERP mobility.
FUTURE OF ERP SYSTEM: With all the new developments happening every year in the tech space, it can be hard to separate and retain through the noise and tell what will stick to a particular industry. For ERP, it seems that the integration of machine learning and artificial intelligence could lead to promising new avenues for users of the software.
These intelligent ERP systems (ERP) can theoretically make use of advanced data analytics in order to lend incredible predictive power to large business operations at a global scare.
BENEFITS OF ERP: It reduces paper work due to online formats for quick exchange of information. It establishes linkage between manufacturer, customer and vendor.
There are so many benefits of ERP, some of them are given below:
- Competition- If you store/ collect information by Manually, it takes so much time but you store information in software it takes no time to find out them.
- Efficiency- No doubt, just click on a single button and get whole information about purchase, advertisement etc.
- Cost Saving- In the beginning it will be costly, but after some time you get cost saving. Like some works done on manually by ten persons, but after using computer it can be done by 2-3 person only.
- Integrated Information- If you want to check any report then you have check one by one report on ledger but by using software (ERP) you can see the entire information at on place.
- Collaboration- It is considered as an important and crucial part of the business when it comes to managing different departments.
- Productivity– When you done your work by using software, it takes less time in comparison to works done by Manually. So, your productivity automatic will be increased.
- Fore Casting – The ERP forecasting module uses a material historical consumption data and the relevant forecasting model predict the demand of material and provide and you the average past consumption quantities to determine a quantity for each consumption period.
- Scalability – In ERP Scalability is the capability of a system to handle an increasing the work and have ability to accommodate growth, scalability is quality in ERP software the future growth by planned operational performance and increasing the productivity.
- Flexibility- ERP software must be able to manage different languages and currencies and accounting standard in one system, manage multiple company’s sites, be implemented, this render flexibility a must have in product.
- Reporting – Balance sheet, income statements and cash flow statements are another category of report and you can prescribed by local account principles and but data is similar world wide.
- Customer Service- customer service can be benefit your business in a variety of ways from enhancing the efficiencies, streamline process to improve the customer service by taking the advantage if automation of ERP, the benefits of to your customer service efforts can be significant: from data isolation errors, timing and more.
- Mobility- An ERP system for supply chain management is essential to unifying disparate systems and removing inefficiencies and bottlenecks common in manual workflows. Enterprise mobility specific to ERP software is known as ERP mobility.
- USE OF ERP: ERP is commonly used by companies working within the supply chain to help keep track of all the moving parts of manufacturing and distribution. However, ERP can be utilized by a number of different industries including those in healthcare, Education, non-profit groups, construction and hospitality.
- ERP in Various Sectors: An ERP can easily help manage the various items used daily in healthcare as well as sourcing and procurement of these items.
Use of ERP in Education Sector: ERP allows an organization to manage its business processes using centralized business database. ERP system contains dashboard connected to a central database that let user look at Real-Time data across different business units. Now-a-days education system are moving towards Cloud Technology, not to advances their process but to run their institute without an error and for security of their students and employees.
Once the education institute shifts towards cloud technology, they get exceptional benefits and the software becomes a kind of school management software. (The school management software is basically a data keeper of students and employees.) the school management software is nothing but the data keeper of students and employees. School management software requires very less time for implementation. The time consumption in implementing a school management software is just a call away to EduRBS Technology.
The software includes a set of tools which modernizes the campus along with upgrading the planning management of processes related to student enrolment, lecture sessions, courses, library, customer care, examination, fee management, transport management, hostel management, etc. Not only about student,
Simplify Admission Process: It reduce paper work and maintaining data. Admission process by manually is very time consuming. By using software (ERP) it can be done in couple minutes. Information of student’s admission is secured and can be update time to time. No fear of losing data.
Real Time Update: It gives real time update to parents of student when they reach in school and mark their attendance.
Fee Management: It automates fee management. This system is very needful for finance department. Fee collection is another essential process in any educational institute. Before ERP was introduced, managing the process used to be set the administrators. They need to check each and every payment record of all students to find out what fees have been paid and what are outstanding.
An ERP system releases this boring manual task and makes the fee collection without trouble and less tiring. The software automatically segregates the fees collected under various categories and also tracks all the components in the fee structure including amounts paid for tuition, admission, book, lab, etc. to help students stay updated about their fee status.
Manufacturing ER refers software and systems is use to make action plan, manage and deliver specific functionalities that support manufacturer and manufacturing unit. Manufacturing
ERP System are business management platforms that business manufacturers, and distribution use to collect, store, manage and communicate the data all over function of the enterprise.by integrating information from all area of business.
Professional Services ERP, which also goes by name of Professional software Automation software, is purpose to built for business to manage and optimize the lifecycle of from sale to billing it’s more project – driven than traditional product based ERP and provides greater flexibility in features like project management resource management this services firm to able to demanding need of diverse clients
Construction ERP is an enterprise resource planning designed only for construction company, A the construction company should mange the core of business process of construction, including project management, project financials and accounting, project and portfolio analytics resource and asset management.
An ERP platform helps healthcare providers with remote access to key resources and reports for patients. It also helps the patients make informed and timely care decisions. An advanced, automated software makes it easier to schedule future tests and medical procedures.
When a patient trusts a medical professional with his or her care, it’s important that a clean and clear data stream is initiated and maintained throughout the entire interaction. Not only does this help providers protect themselves if an issue occurs, but it also keeps patients as safe as possible.
At the end of the blog, I can say all modules have their own unique quality. Technology going so vast in future and technology will be the main pillar of all enterprises and management, this will also help to gain productivity, manufacturing, and forecasting of business, Educational ERP is not helping only the enterprises, It also help the employee and clients.
- In simple word business is a way of earning your livelihood by selling or buying a product or services in terms of money which includes both profit and loss when it calculated yearly.
Many decades ago when there was a way of doing business where selling or buying something By Exchanging one commodity for Another, In distinction from A sale and Purchase, In which money Is paid For The Commodities Transferred which was called as “Vastu-Vinimay”. It was as same as we do in today’s era by taking or giving something to our neighbors to impress them with our Foods or any special type of things to show off.
Role of Entrepreneur:– Lots of hard work Required to start and expand an enterprise. This hard work starts with the Entrepreneur who begins the process of creating an enterprise by having a idea of a business and to plan accordingly on how to turn that idea into a reality.
The entrepreneur, who is being the owner, is the biggest risk taker. He is the one who invest the capital for his business and also accountable for all the Profit and Loss.
He also reduces the risk by bringing the people that can help the organization grow. They can be shareholders or investors that have a stake in the company and are motivated to help the company succeed.
Skills Required For A Entrepreneur:-
- Problem Solving Approach:- Being an Entrepreneur one should have a ability of solving the Problems which do arise at the beginning of the business, one have the different tactics to handle them. One should have the skills to predict the risks and come up with risk management plans to solve the problem.
- Money Managing Skills:- The ultimate goal of doing a business is to make a profit by hooks or crooks. One can’t expect to manage a business if he doesn’t have the skills to manage money. Creating a budget for the enterprise will also be a big challenge to any business which is not well handled will result in a loss.
- Strong Network with Appropriate Person:- The most important skill is before entering in any kind of business, one must have to create a plan for it. Finding the right persons for your business is always tough but once you filter them out, they always give you the
profitable business. So one should in his Free time have to explore about successful entrepreneurs and note down some points on how they tackle their problems.
- Having good terms with Customers:- Business is all about building a good relationship with customers without this no one can’t survive in this neck cutting competition. Because Customers are our Mouth Marketing tool they advertise the products what they like about our services & products which they got from a businessman without taking any charges. So we should always be focus on services and quality of product.
- Avoiding Stress skillfully:- Stress can kill entrepreneurs if the business not well handled and managed. There will always be a time when all options that you try will hit the wall. Frustration occurs in the process of trying to fix this. Don’t let stress put you down, instead, turn them into an opportunity to grow. Apply useful tactics for business growth.
- Managing People Effectively:- Managing people takes different dimensions. Use different parameters to gauge people’s capabilities. Identify their weakness and work on them. Productivity can only be achieved by having an effective team on board. Motivate and build them every day. Treat employees with equally as it brings respect. Timely feedbacks about the business will be experienced.
Strategy to become Successful Entrepreneur:-
- Understand Your Business:- For being a Successful Entrepreneur you should have very clear understanding of picking a Idea which is new in market and few similar business are running at that place. Measuring all ups and down of the business you can begin it with Positive approach.
- Marketing Strategy:- Having Best Idea’s for business makes it run easily by complying right strategy of marketing at right time. One should have make a better plan and to be followed accordingly.
- A proper corporate name & Signature:- When plans are ready to execute, now think about a appropriate corporate name and its signature, take examples on Google and also take suggestions from your friend circle, and then choose one from the piles of suggestions which suits your enterprise and your business Idea.
- Funds & taxations planning:- Calculate the whole Idea of your business and its cost with 6 months’ additional backup plan. It always helps and save you from Business Odds.
Having a Modest Backbone of backup plans always helps you stand firm in your business in any situation.
- Get a Domain Name for your website:- For better marketing and advertising approach you should have a Domain name for their website to get attract the traffic. Website should be transparent when someone visit on it, they get the most of the information about your business on your home page, because generally people don’t want to their precious time by clicking more and more, so homepage must be attractive with informative at a same time.
- Have a clear vision of get-go:- Being a Entrepreneur you should have a clear vision and mission of their business Idea and guts to achieve the goals set by you, having a positive and strong vibes will always help you growing the business.
- Management of Time:- The most important fact for Running a Business proper and smoothly is management of times. Time is always matter when it comes to Implement & Execute the task timely and in proper manner. If businessman failed to manage the time, it will turns out to be the Loss for the business.
- Setups of Accounting system:- When things finalized in a proper manner, Find a best person who can keep all your records, maintain proper Book-keeping and have a best Auditing system for Accounting, so at the end of the year you have all the details of your business, so you can further proceed with better approach.
- Strong & Authenticated Deal with Partners:- Building Good Terms & Conditions with shareholders and partners by proper Authenticating Deals signed by each, always helps us to achieve the target.
- Use every offline and online platform to grow your business:- Nowadays, the best way of getting the customers attention, is marketing it online by using every famous platform which can get you the right customers for your business. Use of Public Newspaper, Advertising company who dose advertise campaign, personal reference these are the most common advertising tools.
Positive Approach to achieve one’s Goal:-
- Not getting discouraged by rejections from customers:-You should always have a positive side of taking negative things as a complement to work better on it. “Success is what, nothing but the next chapter of Failure”. So keep chasing your dream and try to fulfil it by any hooks or crooks with having a positive approach.
- Perfect your Pitch for targeted audience:- Being a Entrepreneur, you should have a perfect Pitch for selling their Ideas in front of audience, some best quotes which bond them to relate themselves to listen your ideas carefully.
- Patents & Copyright:- Before entering in the market, you have copyright and Patents your Idea’s so no other can copy it, and it will maintain your Goodwill as well.
- The entrepreneur is the, owner and manager of a business. In other words, the entrepreneur is an economy producer whose ultimate goal is to create a business from a well-defined project. To make run his project, he uses the number of resources like knowledge-based, financial and relationship-based, from which he produces other resources (employment, innovation, etc.), that is how he maximizes his resources in order to achieve a goal.
To be successful in a business requires entrepreneurship and innovation, without being innovative, you can’t be a Smart Entrepreneur for that he/she would have to be run with the market and accordingly have to up-date themselves, for that they have to plan their strategy time to time for achieving their goal only then they can be stand firm in the market.
Future is all about technology and we’re the living proof of growing Digital world, we are EduRBS Technology Pvt. Ltd.
EduRBS all know, this year pandemic has changed the learning landscape, many educational institutions were changing their way of educating students.
To continue educating the student, we have to use the new technology, such as including online student support services, virtual classrooms and lectures, digital institutes, digital management, other digital engagement channels and many more.
Changing technology and pandemic have forced every institution to upgrade their technology and build their institute into a truly smart institute.
In this new era of digital world, changing or updating the institutes into a smart institute or Hi-tech institutes is as important as sleep for human being. Changing technology have pushed many institutions into the growing world of digital transformation.
2: New Technologies in Education Sector
2.1: STEM MATERIAL:
As Technology has become an important part of every once life, schools and colleges has starting taking interest and started focused on Science, Technology, Engineering and Math’s sector has already started developing curriculum on coding, Programming and Robotics.
2.2: CLOUD COMPUTING BASED E-LEARNING
E-learning is nothing but learning online through Internet. Cloud computing E-learning was in trend since the pandemic, with the help of cloud computing all the educational material or all the assignment work, exam question paper or answer sheet can be accessed from anywhere in real time.
Educators are using the advantage of Trending technologies to make learning more effective. E-learning is developing continuously and hence, more and more online courses are producing.
Cloud Computing based E-learning has eliminated the hassle of carrying tons of books by students. This technology also allows one – on – one live interaction between the mentor and the student.
2.3: MOBILE APPLICATION LEARNING
Mobile application learning is also known as M-Learning new way to access learning material. Millennials are very well aware of the mobile applications and right usage of smart device.
With the help of mobile application students learns from anytime and from anywhere. Mobile Application learning is not for students to learn but also for employees to learn new technology and advancement.
2.4: VIRTUAL & AUGMENTED REALITY LEARNING:
Virtual Reality creates a computer-generated atmosphere, which can be experienced by a virtual reality headset or helmet whereas augmented reality enhances the real physical world by adding digital elements to a live view.
Learning with AR & VR has made learning more interactive with 3D world. It enhances the practical knowledge of the students and hence it makes learning easier.
2.5: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI):
AI is the core of the Education – IT industry also, AI is in trend now-a-days. AI is used for various purposes in Education – IT Technology. AI is used to generate activities for students for learning.
AI helps teachers in doing grading system of students. Face recognition technology used to take attendance by recognizing student face, this is nothing but AI. Also, it is used for monitoring students during the examination.
Implementation of Artificial Intelligence in Education sector has benefitted both the student as well as the Teacher.
2.6: BIOMETRIC TECHNOLOGIES IN SCHOOL & COLLEGE:
Biometric Technology not only helps in mark attendance but also update parents in real time with the status of their children. Also, this device helps in restricting any unauthorized entries in schools and colleges.
3: Importance of Technology in education sector
As EduRBS all know Technology is everywhere and there are a Number of reasons why technology is an important aspect of learning in the Education sector. Students wants to learn with real examples Students like to engage with technology constantly outside of the classroom. students should be interactive, and learning through technology as they have to use these technologies in their future.
Technology helps students accomplish their aim of improving their performance.
Technology was the bridge which has connected the Teacher and Student in this Pandemic. Technology simplifies the access of educational material as well as their educator.
Technology has advanced the learning experience among students, it has become more interactive, creative and innovative. Student can learn from any place.
Technology is being used by the professional across the globe and today’s student will become tomorrow’s professionals, so the technology is not only helping students in learning but also it is preparing them for tomorrow’s world or their future.
Students are the Digital Native: Students know technology better than many youngsters. It makes easy to learn because it is such an important part of their life. Engaging with technology in the classroom has not only helped them learn effectively, but they also getting multi-tasking skills.
4 : Traditional School
The number of non-educational activities that children do in India has increased over the last few years. With rising incomes, the proliferation of places selling junk food, and the easy availability of non- academic activities, children are spending less time keeping themselves healthy.
Add to this the proliferation of mobile, TV and Computer and you know why children are no longer keen on heath.
The answer to this is physical education in India as it plays a very consequential role in keeping children fit and active with learning outcomes.
Also, Traditional school creates a discipline among students to complete home work on time, their writing, early bed and early to rise concept, interaction among students etc.
In Pandemic schools got closed and students started getting classes online with the help of technology at any time and from anywhere.
5: Digital School
Digital School that benefits the children of rural India as well as Urban India by given them access to learn from anytime and from anywhere. Also in digital school students get the advantage to access the educational material from anywhere and from any time.
6: Hybrid School
At the very same time, it equips teachers with a teacher tablet it’s a one-stop solution for lesson plans, audio-visual resources, and training resources. It empowers parents with a Parent App that gives them information on homework, attendance, marks and unit progress.
It will also allow students to have a single view of their Hybrid time-table, making it possible for them to attend live classes daily, attempt quizzes, and also ask doubts in real-time. It’s the easiest way to get and give information with education.
Hybrid Schools is combination of Traditional School and digital school.
The Hybrid School System makes it easier for institution to monitor student’s performance, gives an option to switch between modes (offline/online/both), the institution gets to decide the days on which students will attend online class or physical, add new subjects, and allocate teachers per classroom and many more.
Schools can also make use of the pre-set hybrid time-tables and operate institutes either on alternate days, half week basis or customize schedule for weekdays.
National Education Policy 2020 is the first education policy of the 21st century and aims to address the many growing developmental imperatives of our country.
It is based on the principle that education must develop not only cognitive capacities – both the ‘foundational capacities ’of literacy and numeracy and ‘higher-order’ cognitive capacities, such as critical thinking and problem solving but also social, ethical, and emotional capacities and disposition.
8: Role of NEP in Digitizing the School
Technology plays a very important role in advancement of education, and it not only makes school college as HI-TECH it also makes students and teachers bond strong with the help of collaboration and enables classmates and teachers to interact more with each other. Technologies help teachers to prepare their students to face the real world. It enables students to access up-to-date information in a quicker and easier way.
All the technology is developed by the IT Industry more especially Education IT Industry. They not only understand the tomorrow’s need they also provide a better experience for students and teachers.
New technology and opportunity allow students to learning more and give them the confidence to face the real world. With student’s teachers are also learning and making school a better place to learn.
EduRBS Technology is an Educational IT industry has created a system i.e., School Management System and College Management System for better Student – Teacher, Teacher – Parent and Teacher – Management relation. Also, Student security system of EduRBS keeps parent informed for their children. EduRBS technology supports the government initiative of Make in India.
Education with technology is fun, knowledgeable, innovative, Interactive, and many more. We EduRBS Technology Pvt. Ltd
EDUCATION WITH TECHNOLOGY IS A POWERFUL WEAPON THAT YOU CAN USE TO CHANGE THE WORLD...
Education + Technology = ED-TECH
In day-to-day life, Technology plays an important role in human life. Technology is driving the world so far and making the world better day by day and making life easier for human beings by using tools, crafts, and skills.
The world is getting smaller thanks to technology. The ultimate promise of technology is to make us a master of the world by touching / pushing / clicking the button.
In the 21st century, technology plays an important role in society technologies helps to prepare us to face the real world and how to interact with people on daily basis. We do not use technology we live technology. For any other kind of work we don`t have to be dependent on others (man power) we can do it by our self easily and quickly through technology.
1: INTRODUCTION OF TECHNOLOGY IN SCHOOL ERP & COLLEGE ERP
History of Technology:
The word Technology has been derived from a Greek Word
Technology refers to as simple as stone tools to information technology. Gradually different things started to be invented and various types of development and production started. The era of technology started when wheel was invented
2: What is Technology? What comes first to mind when we say technology?
What comes first to mind when we say Technology?
- Invention by a human being
- Modern Science.
- Tools and techniques of 21 Century.
We can`t define technology in one word. Technology refers to the use of tools, crafts, and skills of human beings and other sources of power. Methods, systems, and devices are the result of scientific knowledge being used for practical purposes.
A very simple definition of technology- we tend to think of technology as new at every single step we need the help of technology and it makes life easier we can say technology is a very honest servant in our day to day life
3: Role of Technology in School ERP & College ERP
Technology is rapidly changing the education environment and challenging students to adapt accordingly. Students are very fond of using technologies. Technology motivates the students to learn and to explore on the websites.
(For study material) at the same time, they have fun and enjoy learning new things from technology. Examples of educational technology in the classroom are interactive connected display boards (smartboards), digital textbooks (tablets).
Students need the help of technology and it makes life easier for school/college management as well as students. Students don`t have to search for books to complete their syllabus students and management are updated because of technology.
4: TOP 12 ADVANTAGES OF TECHNOLOGY IN SCHOOLS ERP /COLLEGES ERP / EDUCATION INSTITUTES ERP
Time management has become possible in this busy world due to technology. As per record/research technology saves time for the school/college management and students.
- Repetition of work stop
- The school director (owner) doesn’t have to visit all school branches and in a single click, he will get all the information of school/college by sitting at one place.
- Even students don’t have to wait for teachers to complete the syllabus.
- In just a few clicks we can shop, pay fees, schedule meetings/ lectures and many more things can be done without wasting our time traveling from one place to another.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION:
- Technology provides reliable and verified information Access to information in a quicker and easier way it’s very easy to take out some information about the chapter, author, school, historical places, etc. in a fraction of time.
- Modern technology has replaced radios, television books with digital ones, and e-books from where we get lots of knowledge and information about everything in every field.
- Introducing the automation there are plenty of education management software available in market which saves the money of management, it’s true that investing in technology can result in some upfront expenses but in the long run it can save on operational cost with better education and paperless work.
- Technology increases the productivity of management in low cost so they can focus on students and teachers. It saves money, time and energy of management as well as parents. They will be updated at a single click.
- Cut back on printed materials like textbooks, printing worksheet etc.
- School Technology reduces the cost of man power.
- No need of purchasing study materials (tools) for students. There are free tools available online for studying.
- Save expenses of travelling from one place to another.
ANYWHERE ANY TIME:
Anywhere anytime learning is the concept of delivering training to learners. Working Students can study from anywhere at any time no need to attend coaching or seminar for particular subjects, topics, especially in pandemic situations students were at home and were studying with the help of technology (smart classes).
- It provides ways for students to learn anywhere anytime. According to their time window and Convenient mode like desktop, mobile, laptop, etc.
Students are connected with the study materials & technology grasp the attention of the student who was not interested in studies and it built a good collaboration between students – teacher and students – study.
Likewise in pandemic situation students were connected to their class teachers through smart classes and it was easy for the management to connect with the teachers and parents.
- Students and teachers are taking interest in learning new things through technology so, it enhances the learning power and students are adopting the new things easily without any hassle.
- The majority of the students now embrace digital learning and it helps them to improve their grades, improve their efficiency and effectiveness, improve their focus and also keep themselves organized.
SAVE NATURAL RESOURCES:
- Technology saves our natural resources like paper, pencils, etc. Because of technology schools/colleges and students had stopped using natural resources. Example cutting of woods for making paper, pencil and many things. Technology had maintained the greenery of the world.
- Due to more tree plantation, we get a good level of oxygen and fresh air. We won’t have a society if we destroy the natural resources & environment.
- MODERN LEARNING TECHNIQUE:
- By learning new modern techniques like YouTube, Google classroom, canvas, kid blog, etc. students are much more using their skills and enjoying smart classes in the school.
Studying material had become a friend of the students and they never get bored by studying online. Technology is not an event it`s just a part of everyday learning
DISABLED PEOPLE ARE NOW ABLE:
- A disabled person or student is now able, they can also study and work because of technology. Technology has invented modern technology like wheelchairs, electric scooters, walkers, and many more things for physically challenged people. So they can have a normal life like others.
- Reduction of paperwork, manpower, in repetition of work and reduction of work load of school / college management and student’s .Reduction in use of natural resources and major thing is reduction of costing. Modern machines can easily perform task of around 10 people alone which is cost and time efficient.
- Most of the school’s management is looking to replace the bulk & heavy hard copy textbooks with digital ones. Many of the schools/colleges had been converted their classrooms into smart classes, where they learn a new technique of using modern technology through AI and VR.
- Modern technology will have classes where students can use the VR technique to learn about history through experiencing them with the help of a simple headset.
Better communications mean between school management – parents, teachers – students they don’t have to wait for the parent’s teacher meeting and it’s very easy to communicate with the employees when it’s required. In pandemic we saw that most of the Parent’s teachers meeting was held online which is a new and easiest way of communication all over the world.
5: SCHOOL/ COLLEGE / EDUCATION WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY:
- Many years ago education was based on books and lectures and now it’s Ipad, websites, YouTube, Google, android phone, laptops, video calls, etc. The relationship between technology, teaching, and learners is very strong due to technology.
- EduRBS Technology can`t imagine our education life without technology. Technology makes every impossible thing possible. Technology is a boon of the modern era anything and everything can be done through technology. Technology plays an important role in the education field.
EDUCATION LIFE WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY:
- Earlier without technology students used to sit down at one place for studying in School. Without going to school, students won`t be able to study. Management won`t be able to connect with students and teachers in School. It was very hard time for school management to maintain the record of students and teachers.
- It was a very difficult task for management to maintain data privacy. Too much of paper work was done indirectly lots of forest were cut down for paper and studying material tools. Students has to carry a heavy bags and bulkier books and note books at school ERP.
- Students were totally dependent on the teachers for any query or doubt of any subject or chapter Students awareness was totally dependent upon the teacher’s general awareness. Those years many students were not at all taking interest in studies caparison to present days.
- Students and management were not in multitasking. Management had to expend a lot on man power for completing the task properly. Manual work was very difficult to update every time.
Difficult to maintain the records of fees update, result, Tc, admission record, library books record, staff salary record many things.
- S…….SURVEY……………….SKIM THE MATERIAL TO BE READ
- Q…….QUESTION………….WRITE DOWN THE LIST OF QUESTIONS YOU BELIEVE SHOULD BE ANSWERED
- R……READ ………………….READ THE MATERIAL AND TAKE NOTES
- R….. RECITE………………… READ YOUR NOTES OUT LOUDLY
- R…….REVIEW………………GO OVER YOUR NOTES UNTIL YOU HAVE EVERYTHING
8: DICTIONARY :
- School Students were using a dictionary for any doubts and queries like the meaning of the word, and correct spelling related to the chapters. Without the help of a dictionary, students won’t be able to complete their tasks easily. Now they have a dictionary on their figure tips, all the information is accessible with just one click.
9: GROUP STUDY:
- School Students used to study in groups in the classrooms as well as at home to gain more information about a chapter or a project. They were learning through discussions and listening to others’ perspectives.
10: COLOUR NOTES:
Notes were written by blue/black pen but highlighted by sketch pens and notebooks were decorated by multi-colored and some designs on it with sketch pens to look attractive and feel good while studying and make your work look more energetic.
11: DESIGNATED STUDY AREA:
- Parents used to set up a study area for their children so that they can’t get distracted in one room and in a particular corner of the house.
12: LACK OF AWARENESS:
- Without technology, School ERP students were having lack skills, lack research, lack confidence, lack general awareness. Technology is a blessing to the world and it should be utilized properly and for the betterment of society.
- As per study and research the result came out is education life without technology is unimaginable for ever .It would be a better education with technology. Technology allows greater communication, resources sharing and improved practice .
- Students are aware of the positive impact of technology and ready to face the challenges by using technology. I believe technology will continue to become more affordable and more people will have the chance to use it .This will help more people get medical care and better education.